SAYANGI MALAYSIAKU BERSAMA GDEX – Creative Merdeka Photo Campaign
23rd – 31st August 2021
GDEX Malaysia social media (Facebook and Twitter)
1) GDEX Branches
2) myGDEX Portal
3) GDEX POP+
4) GDEX Agent
Customers from campaign channels listed above
x64 packs of GDEX Prihatin Kit (Face mask + sanitizer + grocery voucher) for 64 winners
- You may choose to send parcel(s) or document(s) to any states in Malaysia or internationally via campaign channels such as:
– GDEX Branches
– myGDEX Portal
– GDEX POP+
– GDEX Agent
- Take a photo or a 15 to 30-second video showcasing patriotic elements while sending your shipments via the above channels. Be as creative as you can be!
- Remember to upload your photo or video and tag the GDEX official Facebook or Twitter accounts (Facebook: GD Express Sdn Bhd; Twitter: @GDEX_Official), along with a caption about celebrating National Day and hashtag #GDEXSayangMY on your post.
- Ensure that your profile is set to “Public” in order for us to select the 64 lucky winners during the Campaign period.
- 64 winners will be selected based on their Creativity and Appropriateness of patriotism. Kindly keep the sender’s copy of the consignment note with you. If you are one of the lucky winners, we will contact you and the consignment note will be used to verify that you are a GDEX customer.
Campaign terms and conditions:
1. This [SAYANGI MALAYSIAKU BERSAMA GDEX – Creative Merdeka Photo Campaign] (hereinafter referred to as “Campaign”) is open to all Malaysian citizens and non-Malaysian residents aged 18 years and above (hereinafter referred to as “Participants”).
2. Participants must be a customer of either GDEX branches, GDEX POP Plus, GDEX Agents OR myGDEX.
3. This Campaign commences on 23rd August 2021 and will end on 31st August 2021. The Organiser reserves the right to extend the Campaign period without notice.
4. Submissions after the campaign period will not be accepted.
5. Winners will be announced on our social media platforms. If a participant’s name is listed in the winner list, participants will need to fill in their details in the provided Google Form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebAQSyQGp19ciBwGQgCvI-mV12FyVAbusGOztZON1p5wNxLA/viewform
6. The Organiser reserves the right to publish or use the names and photographs of Participants for promotional, commercial, and publicity purposes deemed appropriate without notice and without seeking prior consent from the Participants. Participants shall not make any claims against the Organiser for royalties, compensation fees, or any other form of payments for the same.
7. By entering the Campaign, Participants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser, its agents, employees or representatives, from and against any and all claims, suits, judgements, damages, liabilities and losses, arising out of or attributable to their participation in this Campaign.
8. By participating in this Campaign, Participants unconditionally agree with the Campaign terms and conditions and decisions by the Organiser and the panel of judges of the Campaign.
9. Participants who do not comply with the terms and conditions of this Campaign shall be disqualified.
10. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other prizes or cash.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to exchange any prize with another prize of similar value at any time without prior notice.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to change, vary, or amend these terms and conditions, the Campaign procedures and/or any other related matters at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.
13. These terms and conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising the Campaign.
14. Disclaimer: The Organiser does not organise any Campaigns through SMS or mobile phone sim cards. Our respected customers are advised to not entertain any communication from third parties claiming to represent our Company.